| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cozzo Spadaro in July is hot at 25.55 °C (77.99 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.7 °C (85.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.4 °C (70.5 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in July is arid. An airy 2mm (0.1in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 14:03 long and the longest day is 14:37 long with an average length of 14:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Cozzo Spadaro July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Cozzo Spadaro, Italy
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Cozzo Spadaro:
- Ustica Island, Italy - 282.9 kms (175.8 miles) NW
- Palermo/ Point Raisi, Italy - 244.6 kms (152 miles) NW
- Palermo, Sicily, Italy - 225.8 kms (140.3 miles) NW
- Trapani/ Birgi, Italy - 270.5 kms (168.1 miles) WNW
- Prizzi, Italy - 189.8 kms (118 miles) NW
- Catania, Sicily, Italy - 87 kms (54.1 miles) N
- Sigonella, Italy - 82.2 kms (51.1 miles) NNW
- Gela, Italy - 91.6 kms (56.9 miles) WNW
- Pantelleria, Italy - 281.9 kms (175.2 miles) W
- Luqa, Malta - 109.6 kms (68.1 miles) SSW
- Sousse, Tunisia - 414.7 kms (257.7 miles) WSW
- Lampedusa Island, Italy - 261.6 kms (162.6 miles) WSW