| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cozzo Spadaro in December is mild at 13.55 °C (56.39 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.6 °C (51.1 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in December is 5.9 °C (10.6 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat dry. Just 71.1mm (2.8in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 9:38 long and the longest day is 9:49 long with an average length of 9:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Cozzo Spadaro December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Cozzo Spadaro, Italy
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Cozzo Spadaro:
- Ustica Island, Italy - 282.9 kms (175.8 miles) NW
- Palermo/ Point Raisi, Italy - 244.6 kms (152 miles) NW
- Palermo, Sicily, Italy - 225.8 kms (140.3 miles) NW
- Trapani/ Birgi, Italy - 270.5 kms (168.1 miles) WNW
- Prizzi, Italy - 189.8 kms (118 miles) NW
- Catania, Sicily, Italy - 87 kms (54.1 miles) N
- Sigonella, Italy - 82.2 kms (51.1 miles) NNW
- Gela, Italy - 91.6 kms (56.9 miles) WNW
- Pantelleria, Italy - 281.9 kms (175.2 miles) W
- Luqa, Malta - 109.6 kms (68.1 miles) SSW
- Sousse, Tunisia - 414.7 kms (257.7 miles) WSW
- Lampedusa Island, Italy - 261.6 kms (162.6 miles) WSW