| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cozzo Spadaro in April is mild at 15.15 °C (59.27 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.7 °C (65.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.6 °C (52.9 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in April is 7.1 °C (12.8 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty. A paltry 17.8mm (0.7in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 12:32 long and the longest day is 13:38 long with an average length of 13:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Cozzo Spadaro April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Cozzo Spadaro, Italy
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Cozzo Spadaro:
- Ustica Island, Italy - 282.9 kms (175.8 miles) NW
- Palermo/ Point Raisi, Italy - 244.6 kms (152 miles) NW
- Palermo, Sicily, Italy - 225.8 kms (140.3 miles) NW
- Trapani/ Birgi, Italy - 270.5 kms (168.1 miles) WNW
- Prizzi, Italy - 189.8 kms (118 miles) NW
- Catania, Sicily, Italy - 87 kms (54.1 miles) N
- Sigonella, Italy - 82.2 kms (51.1 miles) NNW
- Gela, Italy - 91.6 kms (56.9 miles) WNW
- Pantelleria, Italy - 281.9 kms (175.2 miles) W
- Luqa, Malta - 109.6 kms (68.1 miles) SSW
- Sousse, Tunisia - 414.7 kms (257.7 miles) WSW
- Lampedusa Island, Italy - 261.6 kms (162.6 miles) WSW